Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019     Views: 92

The Library offers both physical and electronic reserves.

  • Physical reserves typically includes books, and other materials that can't easily be digitized, need to be used in the library and have a short check-out time so that all students have access to materials.
  • Reserves may be picked up at the Circulation / Reserves Desk  to the left upon entering the Library. 
  • E-reserves can be accessed by your students from anywhere using tthe assigned username/ password.

See the links below for more details on reserves. 

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.