Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2018     Views: 653

MTSU Students/Faculty Staff: 

  • Books, videos, and other library materials can be checked out. You will need to take your MTSU ID to the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor to check materials out. 


For more information, including how long you can check out books, see the links below. 

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.