Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019 Views: 185
For MTSU Students, Faculty, and Staff:
- A copier is located on the 1st floor near the Reference Desk.
- Students will need to scan their IDs or enter their M-number.
For Alumni and Visitors:
- A photocopier is available for the public near the Technology Services desk on the 1st floor, past the elevators.
- Cost is $0.10 per page.
- Assistance is available at the Technology Desk.
More Info / Sources:
- Copy Services (Library)
- Blue Print Solutions (Student Union)
- Does the Library have color copiers?
- Technology Services
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.