Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017     Views: 247

There are student jobs available at Walker Library. We hire federal work study and academic scholarship students first, and then fill in the gaps with other students.

Students are typically hired during the first week of the semester.

To apply, you can fill out an electronic application.

  • Submit your application as a PDF attachment via email to,
  • Or you can print this application and deliver it to the Library Administration Office, located on the 4th floor. 
  • For additional questions, call 615-898-5462. 

You will be notified if we have an opening and you have the times we need to fill it. 

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.