Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020     Views: 94

Figuring out where to start your research can be confusing.  Sometimes, a good place to start is with a database that has broad coverage of many academic disciplines and subject areas.  

JEWL Search, located on the Library homepage is a good choice. It covers multiple subject areas and a variety of sources as well as other ways to limit your results.  

The library has a list of databases  (Databases A-Z) that can also help. 

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!


Ask a New Question