Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 99
To link to an article in a database, you first have to find its persistent URL (one that doesn't change).
- NOT the URL in the address bar of your browser.
- Look in the long record of the article (what you see when you click on the title) to find the persistent link.
- After you find it, you need to add this to the beginning of it:
- Adding this prefix to the beginning of the URL allows you to access the article from off campus with your Pipeline username and password.
- Some databases may not provide persistent links to articles.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.