Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Apr 09, 2019 Views: 155
What is CINAHL?
- The Comprehensive Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) is the definitive research tool for finding research articles and related information in all areas of nursing and allied health. Geared towards the needs of nurses and medical professionals. Covers more than 750 journals from 1937 to present.
Getting to CINAHL:
- Go to the Library home page.
- Click on Databases A-Z and choose "c" beneath the A - Z list.
- Scroll down and select CINAHL Complete
- You can also select it from the Starting Points beneath the A - Z list.
- If off-campus, log in with your pipeline username/password when prompted.
- JEWL is also a good place to start because it's a multi-database search that includes CINAHL.
More Info / Sources
- I need to find articles on women's health.
- How can I find a scholarly article written by a nurse?
- Nursing Research Guide
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.