Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017     Views: 36

  •  Points of View Reference Center is a databases to which Walker Library subscribes.
  • It provides background information overview, and pro and con information for each subject.
  • Magazine, newspaper, and journal articles are also included.
  • It can be an excellent source to begin your research.  
  • Search by keyword or you can browse by category. 

Where is it?:

  • Points of View is listed in the DATABASES list on the Library home page.
  • Points of View is listed in the Research Guide,  Current & Controversial Issues.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.