Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 69
You can try searching JEWL search with the title to see if full text is available.
Example: "A Better Walk: Training Dogs Not to Lunge, Growl and Pull on a Leash"
- Type a few words from the title or the complete title in the JEWL search box.
- You can use quotes around the words if you know the exact title."
- Pull down Articles from the box on the left. Click Go.
This will often bring up the full article right away.
If your search doesn't take you to the article, you'll need to determine if the Library has access to the journal you need.
- Click on the Journals A-Z link from the Library Home Page
- Type the journal title in using Title begins with. Click Search.
- A list of journal titles appears. Click on the link that matches the journal you need. (there may be multiple matching titles and you will have to make a decision about which is yours)
- Choose the database to see if they offer full text of your article
- You can choose the year, volume and/or issue using your citation.
- If full text does not appear, it means the library does not have access to an online version of that journal.
- If the journal is available in print, it will say Journals in print at MTSU.
- If no print version is available, you may request your article from Interlibrary Loan.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!