Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Dec 19, 2018 Views: 35
To access full-text articles from Google Scholar from off-campus, you first need to change the settings.
- From the Databases A-Z link on the Library homepage, click G then Google Scholar or use the Starting Points list of popular databases on the left side of the page.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Library links (on the left side of the page)
- Finally, you'll need to check several boxes for MTSU access to databases with full text.
- Log in with your Pipeline UserID/password to access full-text articles.
- Click on Full-text @ MTSU in the results list to go directly to the article or ArticleLinker availability.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.