Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 73
If you have a specific citation (author, title, volume, issue, year, etc.) you can check Journals A-Z to see if it's available.
- Click on Journals A-Z from the Library Home Page
- Type title in using "Title begins with."
- Click Search
- A list of journal titles appears.
- Choose the one that matches the journal you need.
- (there may be multiple matching titles; choose which is yours.)
- Choose the database that includes the date your article was published.
- A new window opens.
- Browse the appropriate date/ volume/ issue and scroll to your article.
- Locate the article's full text link to view, print, and/ or save it.
You may also use the database's search box to locate an article by title.
- If full text does not appear, it means the library does not have access to an online version of that journal.
- If the journal is available in print, it will say "Journals in print at MTSU".
- Otherwise you may request your article from Interlibrary Loan.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!