Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: May 15, 2019 Views: 48
Use the Library Catalog located on the Library home page and limit to print books.
- Click on Library Catalog from the Quick Links found on the Library home page.
- Type your search term(s) in the search box.
- Press Search
- From the Narrow Your Search column, choose At the Libraries from the Access area.
More Info / Source(s)
- Library Catalog
- What is the Library Catalog?
- What's in the Library Catalog?
- How many books can I check out?
If you have further questions, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.