Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2018     Views: 117

You can locate a Course Reserve item by searching Course Reserves by course or by instructor.

Physical copies of Reserve items (books, textbooks, etc.) are located at the Reserves Desk on the 1st floor. You must have your MTSU to check out a Reserve item.

Related FAQs / More info:

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.