Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2017     Views: 53

  • MTSU students/ faculty/ staff may use the copier located ion the 1st floor near the Reference Desk.
  • You must swipe your MT ID card or enter your M number.  There is no charge for copying. 
  • Visitors/ community members need to use the 1st floor kiosk near the Library Tech Services desk.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask a New Question