Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Aug 29, 2018 Views: 50
To get started, try the JEWL search on the Library home page.
- Choose Advanced Search
- Type your search terms/keywords in the search box(es.)
- In the Refine Results box to the left, you can choose your source type.
- For articles: magazines, trade publications, academic journals
- Your results will reflect the types of sources chosen.
More Info / Source(s)
- Academic Search Premier
- COMM 2200: Fundamentals of Communication
- Current & Controversial Issues
- CQ Researcher
- Opposing Viewpoints
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.