Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 349
To find a book in JEWL:
1. Go to the Library home page.
2. Type the exact title (you may use quotes) OR keywords (if unsure) in the JEWL box.
3. Click Go
4. In the Refine Results box of the results page:
- Select Books from the Source Types. (This includes both print and ebooks).
- To find print books only, select Walker Library under Location.
More Info / Source(s)
- How do I find a book? (Library Catalog)
If you have further questions, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.