Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Aug 29, 2018 Views: 208
To find a book in JEWL:
1. Go to the Library home page.
2. Choose Advanced Search
3. Type the exact title (you may use quotes) OR title keywords (if unsure).
4. In the Search Options box, select Library Catalog (No articles)
5. You may also choose Walker Library from the Location box.
6. Click Search.
Note: If you choose to run your search first, use the Refine Results box to the left to limit to Books and location of Walker Library.
More Info / Source(s)
- How do I find a book? (Library Catalog)
If you have further questions, please Ask Us!