Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: May 01, 2019     Views: 79

To locate databases appropriate for finding case law, use the Walker LIbrary Legal Resources Research Guide.  It contains links to sources for articles, books, Tennessee law, as well as Websites, and more. 

While databases such as JEWL Search and others may have articles that discuss a case, they typically don't have the actual case.  Westlaw is a database that contains legal cases. 

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!





Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.