Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018     Views: 52

Federal depository materials (government documents) can be used in the Library by all MTSU students, faculty and staff as well as the general public.

Much of the material circulates, but there are some restrictions depending on format and patron status. Check the links below for more detailed information. 

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.