Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jan 30, 2017     Views: 56

Materials that have been ordered and received but are not yet cataloged and on the shelves generally say "IN PROCESS.  

If you would like to submit a "rush" request, you can use the form below.  

You may not request rush processing for a book that belongs in one of the special collections (Curriculum Collection, Popular Reading, etc.)  

More Info / Source(s)

If you have further questions, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.