Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017     Views: 55

There are a couple of Research Guides for culminating projects.

  •   PRST 4995: Culminating Project
  • UNIV4995: Culminating Project.  

They can be found in the RESEARCH GUIDES from the Library Home page.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!


Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.