Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: May 30, 2020     Views: 93

If you’re looking for an electronic replacement, please fill out the library’s item request form.

Please note, not all print books or films have an electronic version available for institutional purchase, but we will do our best to find an electronic option.

We can also search for an alternative resource on the topic if that sounds like a good idea.  There is a space for additional information at the bottom of the form.

Please check our Remote Resources page for a curated list of temporary resources freely available from publishers and vendors.

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.