Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017     Views: 34

Interlibrary Loan (ILL) items can be picked up at the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor of Walker Library (to the left as you enter the building). 

ILL items can also be returned there. 

To request an item, or if you have a question about how ILL works, check out the links below.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.