Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 Views: 241
You can print Powerpoint slides in the Library.
- If you wish to print multiple slides on one page, change the layout in PowerPoint before printing.
- If your instructor is only providing a PDF, you could try saving it to the desktop of the computer.
- Open it with Adobe PDF Reader and print multiple pages per sheet.
- The Technology Services Desk, locted on the 1st floor, can help you print 3 slides/ notes or at least tell you if it's possible.
- Tech Services number is 615-898-5666.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.