Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2018     Views: 70

Graduate students may request and apply for Graduate Student Research Carrels located in the Library. 

  • Library Research Carrels are individual units with a work surface and do have a small lockable storage area for books and papers.
  • All library materials stored in research carrels must be properly checked out before storage.
  • The application form and policies for carrel use is available in the links below.
  • Application forms can be turned in at the Service Desk on the 1st floor of the Library, anytime the library is open.

More Info / Sources:

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.