Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 75
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 75
JEWL Search is located on the Library home page.
- It allows you to find books, articles, images, videos, scores audio recordings, encyclopedia entries and more from a single search.
- You can select a type of source or leave All as the default.
- Results include thousands of online resources in each category, as well as items physically held in the libraries on campus.
- Need something specific? Use the filters found on the left (on the search results page) to narrow items by source, publication date, subject and more.
- Books - Advanced Search: select "Available in Library Collection" or limit to "Library Catalog Only" from the search results screen, left column.
- Find a book from a university press with the "Publisher" limit.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!