Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017     Views: 39

To find credible sources:

1. Try starting at the Library home page and use JEWL Search.  

2.  Search using Boolean Operator AND such as: "camera surveillance" AND colleges. 
3.  Consider including terms such as "campus", "universities". 
4.  Try the Advanced Search box. 

If you are off-campus you will be prompted to log in with your Pipeline ID or RODP ID.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!




Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.