Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 20, 2016 Views: 26
Google Scholar will link you directly to content in our databases (when available), but configuring your Google settings to recognize you as an MTSU user is necessary.
To do this,
1. Go to http://scholar.google.com, and click on Settings in the upper right-hand part of the page.
2. In the Library Links section, locate Middle Tenneseee State University, and check the box(es) next to it.
Now, when you search Google Scholar, a full-text @ MTSU link will appear next to content available through the Library. It will take you to the full-text of an article or book chapter.
Note: if you are off-campus, when you click on the full-text link, a prompt will ask you for your MTSU Pipeline username/password. You will need to log in to access the content.
More Info / Source(s)
- Library Databases
- Good places to start my research
- How do I access Google Scholar?
- How do I set my preferences for MTSU when I use Google Scholar?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!