Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 30
Google Scholar will link you directly to content in our databases (when available), but configuring your Google settings to recognize you as an MTSU user is necessary.
To do this,
- Go to Google Scholar and click on Settings in the upper right-hand part of the page.
- In the Library Links section, locate Middle Tenneseee State University,
- Check the box(es) next to it.
Now, when you search Google Scholar, a full-text @ MTSU link will appear next to content available through the Library. It will take you to the full-text of an article or book chapter.
Note: if you are off-campus, when you click on the full-text link, a prompt will ask you for your MTSU Pipeline username/password. You will need to log in to access the content.
More Info / Source(s)
- Google Scholar
- Library Databases
- Good places to start my research
- How do I access Google Scholar?
- How do I set my preferences for MTSU when I use Google Scholar?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!