Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2018     Views: 36

 If you are current MTSU student, faculty, or staff, you can search article databases from home.

  •  When you access a licensed database from the Library website and choose to look at an  article or full text item, etc., you will be prompted to enter your Pipeline username/password.  
  • This will allow you access to our licensed content.

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.