Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 03, 2017 Views: 360
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Apr 03, 2017 Views: 360
- The 3rd and 4th floors of Walker Library, just past the elevators, have areas designated Quiet Zones.
- There is one small area on the 2nd floor as well. Look for the QUIET ZONE signs that designate a quiet area.
- If you have a noise complaint, please call the Service Desk at 904-8533.
- Phones are available on some floors, if you don't have a phone.
- The Service Desk will ask for details about the persons making the noice and their location.
Patrons who wish to talk are welcome on the 1st and 2nd floors of the Library.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!