Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 381
JEWL Search is located on the Library home page. It is part of the EBSCO service and allows you to search many of the library's databases at once covering a variety of subjects. It's often a good place to begin your research.
Check out the video at the bottom of the page.
- JEWL Search allows you to find books, articles, images, videos, scores audio recordings, encyclopedia entries and more from a single search.
- Results include thousands of online resources in each category, as well as items physically held in the libraries on campus.
- Need something specific? Use the filters found on the left (on the search results page) to narrow items by source, publication date, subject, content provider, and more.
More Info / Source(s):
- Tutorials (includes partial list of databases included/not included in JEWL Search)
- Find books using JEWL Search
- Find ebooks using JEWL Search
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.