Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 38
Older magazines will probably be in the Microtext collection, located in the Makerspace area on the 2nd floor.
- Start by looking for general magazines like The Saturday Evening Post, Ladies Home Journal, Life magazine.
- For the 1930s you may need to use Microtext located on the 2nd floor.
To check availability, use Journals A-Z, located on the Library homepage.
- Type the title of the journal you wish to find: e.g., "ladies home journal."
- The results will show online issues as well as those in print or on microtext (if available).
- Bound magazines will be found on the 1st floor in alphabetical order.
- Some go back to the 1900s.
- Microtext is on the 2nd floor.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.