Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: May 01, 2019 Views: 47
The best way to use Google Scholar is to select it from the Databases A-Z link on the library homepage. It will link you directly to content in our databases (when available). Remember to configure your Google settings to recognize you as an MTSU user.
To do this,
- Go to Google Scholar and click on Settings in the upper right-hand part of the page.
- In the Library Links section, locate Middle Tenneseee State University,
- Check the box(es) next to it.
Now, when you search Google Scholar, a full-text @ MTSU link will appear next to content available through the Library. It will take you to the full-text of an article or book chapter.
Note: if you are off-campus, when you click on the full-text link, a prompt will ask you for your MTSU Pipeline username/password. You will need to log in to access the content.
More Info / Source(s)
- Google Scholar
- Library Databases
- Good places to start my research
- How do I access Google Scholar?
- How do I set my preferences for MTSU when I use Google Scholar?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.