Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 Views: 47
ebrary printing varies depending on the ebook you are viewing and its publisher.
- Some titles may not allow printing.
- The number of pages that can be printed is displayed on the detail page under Available for Printing.
Below are instructions for printing pages from ProQuest Ebrary ebooks.
1. Click Read Online.
2. Select print to PDF icon
3. Enter the page range and click on Continue.
5. Click on Open PDF and save to a place on a flash drive or your own personal computer.
(If the browser does not automatically open the PDF, you will need to locate it and open it.)
More Info / Source(s)
- Can I print ebooks from the Library?
- Does the Library have ebooks?
- I'm having a problem opening an ebook I downloaded.