Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018     Views: 28

Exceptional Children and Journal of Special Education are two important journals in the field of Special Education. If you want to browse articles in these journals, you can check Journals A-Z, located on the Library home page, to see what databases index them. 

1. Click on Journals A-Z and type in "exceptional children"

2. The results screen will list databases and print options if we have the journal in our collection.

3.  When you click on a database, i.e. Academic Search Premier, it will take you to a screen with publication details and on the right side is a list of all issues.  Click on the year, then issue to browse articles. 

Browsing these journals is a good way to see a range of subjects which may help you select one to research.  When you have a specific one in mind, you can search using JEWL Search or one of the Education related databases.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask a New Question