Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 28
Exceptional Children and Journal of Special Education are two important journals in the field of Special Education. If you want to browse articles in these journals, you can check Journals A-Z, located on the Library home page, to see what databases index them.
1. Click on Journals A-Z and type in "exceptional children"
2. The results screen will list databases and print options if we have the journal in our collection.
3. When you click on a database, i.e. Academic Search Premier, it will take you to a screen with publication details and on the right side is a list of all issues. Click on the year, then issue to browse articles.
Browsing these journals is a good way to see a range of subjects which may help you select one to research. When you have a specific one in mind, you can search using JEWL Search or one of the Education related databases.
More Info / Source(s)
- Education Research Guide
- Exceptional Children and Youth (SPED 6800)
- Contains links to article and journal sources, books, research tips and tools.
- What is JEWL Search?
- How can I choose a good topic for my research paper?
- How do I find out if the Library has a specific journal?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.