Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Sep 25, 2018 Views: 182
Find a book using the Library catalog Basic Search from the Library home page.
- Click on Library Catalog to the right of the JEWL search box.
- From All Fields pull down Title (if you know the exact title.). Otherwise leave All Fields selected.
- Type the book title (Title) or keywords (All Fields).
- Click on Find.
The Results screen will appear.
You may limit to print books by choosing At the Libraries from the Access column to the left.
- Choose Online if you prefer an ebook.
- Or you can simply browse the results list for your book.
More Info /Source(s)
If you have further questions, please Ask Us!